Phase 3 recipe – Use caution if you are just starting P3 as this recipe is LOADED with dairy.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 large eggs
- 1⁄3 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 cups pizza cheese, shredded (provolone, cheddar, or mozzarella)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup pizza sauce (use can sauce with no sugar or see recipe below)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Beat together cream cheese and eggs till smooth.
- Add cream, parmesan cheese, and spices.
- Spray a 9-inch or larger glass baking dish with oil.
- Put the cups pizza cheese in dish and pour egg mixture over it.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Spread on pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, and favorite toppings.
- Bake until bubbly and browning.
- Let stand 10 minutes.
Easy Pizza sauce
1 (12 oz) can tomato sauce
1/2 tsp oregano
1/2 tsp basil
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 cup diced onion or 1/4 tsp onion powder