MSM (methylsulfonylmethane), also known as dimethyl sulfone (DMSO2) and methyl sulfone, is an organic sulfur-containing compound that is essential for optimal health. Without sufficient MSM sulfur, your body cannot maintain an appropriate level of homeostasis.
Some potential benefits of MSM are:
- Improves joint flexibility
- Reduces stiffness and swelling
- Improves circulation and cell vitality
- Reduces pain and may reduce scar tissue
(Babak Nakhostin-Rooh, 2011; Jacob, 2004, 2005; Parcel, 2002; Nat Standard, 2012).
OptiMSM® is the only patented, four-times distilled MSM and has earned the reputation for the purest, safest, and most consistent MSM in the world. It has proven safe and effective for maintaining joint health, reducing inflammation associated with osteoarthritis, supporting immune and respiratory functions, minimizing post exercise recovery time, and maintaining healthy skin, hair and nails. Sulfur has been used extensively in dermatological remedies for acne, rosacea, psoriasis, dandruff, wound healing, and reducing scar tissue (Parcel, 2002).
For more information on MSM, read these articles:
One capsule supplies:
- MSM (providing 314 mg elemental sulfur)920 mg
- Vegetable capsule, and magnesium stearate.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.